10 Gluten Weetbix
170 g @chobaniau plain yoghurt
1/4 cup cacao powder
1 tsp of natural peanut butter
40 grams of dark chocolate chips
1/3 cup chocolate unsweetened almond milk
2 egg whites
¼ cup of sugar free maple syrup
60 g protein, @happywayau Double Chocolate Brownie
¼ cup @natvialiving
1 tsp vanilla bean paste
1½ Tbsp of coconut oil, melted
1 tsp coconut flour
Pinch of Himalayan pink salt
Pinch of baking powder
1. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees.
2. In a large mixing bowl break up Weetbix, exceptionally fine this is your mixture.
3. Add cacao powder to the bowl, chocolate chips, flour, salt, baking powder, protein and natvia.
4. Combine wet ingredients, Chobani, peanut butter, almond milk, egg whites, sugar free maple syrup, and coconut oil.
5. You will now have a moist mixture, stir well until combine.
6. Roll into 10 biscuits and place on a lined baking tray.
7. Spray lightly with coconut oil spray and bake for 10 - 15 minutes.
8. When you take them out, they will still feel quite soft, however, they harden as they cool.
Serves: 10 Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
Nutrition Information per serve: 145 calories
Protein 10g Fat 5g Carbs 15g Fiber 2g Sodium 153mg