Serves: 16 | Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 0 minutes
300g Roasted Almonds
12 Mejodjl dates
1 Tbsp of coconut oil
1 Tbsp of peanut butter
1 scoop of Happy way protein - Chocolate or Chocolate fudge brownie
1 Orange - Juiced
2 Tbsp orange grind
Pinch of pink salt
4 Tbsp Queens sugar free maple
1 Tbsp cacao powder
2 Tsp natvia
½ tsp Vanilla bean paste
1. Remove the seeds from the dates.
2. In a food processor blend your almonds until crumbly.
3. Add the pitted dates, vanilla extract/paste, process again until the mix starts to come together.
4. Move mixture to a large bowl and add coconut oil, peanut butter, the juice of orange and its zest, maple syrup and protein powder.
5. Your mixture will now become soft and form a ball.
6. Roll your mixture into 16 large balls.
7. Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
Macronutrients per serving 199 calories
6g protein | 11g fat | 19g carbs | Fiber 4g | Sodium 6 mg