Updated: Dec 26, 2019
1 cup coconut flour
2 large, ripe bananas
1/4 cup rice malt syrup
4 eggs, 2 whole, 2 whites
Dash of almond milk
1/4 cup coconut oil - melted
1 teaspoon cinnamon + nutmeg
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 tsp natvia sweetner
1. Preheat oven to 160°C.
2. Line a loaf tin with baking paper.
3. Using a blender, combine the bananas, syrup, oil, vanilla and eggs.
4. Combine the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt together in a separate bowl.
5. Mix the wet and dry ingredients together, being careful not to over beat.
6. Pour the mixture into the loaf tin and place in the oven for 50 - 55 minutes, or until cooked through.
Fat 11 | Carbohydrate 24 | Protein 6 | Total Per Slice 217