Avocado, Mango and Prawn Salad with honey balsamic
I invented this only on Christmas morning as I went and it ended up being such a HIT I had to share!!
2 avocado peeled and cubed
2 mangos, peeled, seeds removed and chopped
Bag of spinach / rocket mix
20g almond slivers
1 cucumber peeled and diced
1.5kg of prawns, shell removed – cooked (I purchased them cooked)
1 tsp olive oil
Dash of honey
1. Mix balsamic, honey and olive oil
2. Slice mango, avocado, and cucumbers.
3. Arrange spinach on serving plates, and top with prawns, avocado slices, mango and cucumber.
4. Decorate with almond slivers and corriander
5. Drizzle with dressing to serve.